|Our mission is to provide productivity tools and custom
AutoCAD applications that are user friendly, reliable, and save you time and
money in getting your AutoCAD work done!
Ken Krupa has been creating
custom programming in AutoCAD professionally for over twenty years.
He has an Associates degree in Architectural Technology, with nine years
experience working in Architectural firms prior to moving into full time
software development. He now has years of
experience working closely with Architects, home builders, structural
engineers, manufacturers, and various others in creating
custom software to exactly meet their needs.
Click here for some Testimonials...
is an Autodesk Authorized Developer, and
a member of the Autodesk
A sampling of what we can do. If you need something
else, just ask.
* Any time-consuming repetitive tasks can be
accomplished more efficiently with a custom program.
* Specifications can be entered in a user dialog, or read from an Excel
* An Excel data file can be read to provide valid choices for a given
situation (perhaps a line length, or
your input) and presented in a dialog for you to then
make your selection.
* This value can then be entered as an attribute (if a block), or a label
applied and linked to the object.
* All items in the drawing that know what they
are can then be output as desired.
* Items can be known either by block names or custom means.
* This information can then be output either into a table in the drawing,
or directly to an Excel file.
* Information may be simply a listing of each item with quantity, or used
to generate a BOM.
* A true BOM can be generated according to whatever formulas and/or
conditions you provide.
* Tables and/or Excel files would be formatted exactly as desired.
* All the above is accomplished using
AutoLISP, which is independent of AutoCAD release.
* Programming can be for plain AutoCAD, AutoCAD Architecture, or other, as
* Source code (.lsp files) are provided, along with compiled (.fas) files
(for distribution) if desired.
* A digitally signed installation file (.exe) can also be provided, if
If concerned about a user possibly leaving and
taking your valuable custom programming with them,
we offer a validation option to prevent this. (Details and possible
options to best suit your needs.)
What some current clients
have to say....
"I've been working with Ken for several
years now. Ken has a unique ability to create amazing custom
routines for AutoCAD, and over the years I have found him to be reliable
and trustworthy. Ken is excellent at recognizing items that I had
not considered - he is more than a programmer - he is a valuable member of
our team. The routines he has built for us have increased our
efficiency by more than I could have imagined. I plan on continuing
to work with Ken for years to come, and would recommend him to anyone who
is looking to create AutoCAD tools to increase their efficiency."
Matt Gray, PE
President and CEO
"Our experience with KCS has been exactly
what we were hoping for. Ken quickly understood our needs and worked
with us to create a cost effective programming solution to streamline our
processes. The end product has allowed us to reduce the time
required to complete our work as well as eliminate errors by automating
data input. As new versions of AutoCad required modifications or
additional items were requested, Ken was quick to respond with solutions.
We will continue to use KCS whenever we have programming needs."
Curtain Wall Design & Consulting, Inc.
Ken Krupa and Krupa CADD Solutions “The
Owner and Operator
Trophy Estimates Inc.
Back to Top